Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plugin: Multiline Comments  (Read 10932 times)

Michael Martin

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
  • Hi :)
    • Pro Blog Design
Plugin: Multiline Comments
« on: October 26, 2010, 06:05:59 pm »

The Multiline Comments plugin expands the comment box to several lines, making it easier for users to write decent length comments.

The original from this thread by Nibbler was made for CPG 1.4. I updated it to work with CPG 1.5 for my site and thought I'd share the files here incase anyone else wants it too! :)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Plugin: Multiline Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 11:19:44 am »

Thanks for your contribution. Moving to plugin contributions board.

willy2010

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 10:48:14 pm »

The Multiline Comments plugin expands the comment box to several lines, making it easier for users to write decent length comments.

The original from this thread by Nibbler was made for CPG 1.4. I updated it to work with CPG 1.5 for my site and thought I'd share the files here incase anyone else wants it too! :)

Hi Michael ! I'm trying to install your multiline pluging in my Coppermine 1.58 website but It doesn't get installed !!! can you help me i some way ?  Thank you

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 09:21:13 am »

It doesn't get installed
Works for me as expected. Please describe exactly what happens. Maybe it helps if you read that.

Michael Martin

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
  • Hi :)
    • Pro Blog Design
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 12:18:10 pm »

Like André said, let us know a bit more about what problems you're having. Are you seeing error messages anywhere? What happens after you try to activate it in the plugin manager? :)

willy2010

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 11:41:23 pm »

Like André said, let us know a bit more about what problems you're having. Are you seeing error messages anywhere? What happens after you try to activate it in the plugin manager? :)

hi guys, I can't install it ! when I try installation, it finishes nothing o better, creating a new plugin element but using another tittle (and mixing info in the title). Also i don't get the "ok" sign in the installation button on the right. have a look at the attachment. Multiline creates a new element below another plugin, in this case, "Favorite button" (but if I eliminate this, multiline create uses another plugin description)...

I'm using Coppermine 1.58

Thank you for help

willy2010

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 12:00:25 am »

Works for me as expected. Please describe exactly what happens. Maybe it helps if you read that.

In fact, reading the article I've tried to load the plugin manually via ftp and IT WORKS !!!   :D  Thank you, next time I'll try to read more ;-)  for me is SOLVED (thank you a lot Martin !)

curtj

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 11:59:13 am »

Plugin works perfectly, thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.