Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine added false database entries  (Read 3764 times)

peterlustig

• Coppermine regular visitor
Coppermine added false database entries
« on: October 26, 2010, 03:54:46 pm »

Dear all,

having migrated from 1.4.27 to 1.5.8 (also only with your help...) and having had a realm look on the features and built of the new coppermine, I have to say: THANK YOU! Looks and feels really good!

However, I still have some bugs/minor problems which I'd like to report (I am using Firefox 3.5), here's the fourth one, which is more of an observation than a question -- issue already solved.

4. Coppermine added false database entries
Physically, I have the two folders .../200912_a and ..../20091011_b, both corresponding to two differen logical album within the coppermine-Database. However, during migration from cpg1.4.27 to cpg15x the filenames of the .../200912_a folder have been added to the coppermine album, in which originally only the pictures of .../20091011_b resided. When eximining this album using the "Edit files" dialogue I found out that cpg claimed for those falsely added pictures to reside in the folder ../200912, which is not existing on the server. Thus, these false links could not be corrected/deleted using the coppermine "edit files"-dialogue. I did so, however, using myPHPadmin. 

Cheers, Peter

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Coppermine added false database entries
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 12:00:54 pm »

Do you have a backup of your cpg1.4.x database, so I can verify that behavior?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.