Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error 1.4.19-1.5.8  (Read 4382 times)

crammed

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal error 1.4.19-1.5.8
« on: October 19, 2010, 09:52:59 pm »

After Fantastico failed to upgrade, I attempted to manually upgrade from 1.4.19-1.5.8 (bridged with SMF 1.1.11).  I've done upgrades before without issue.  But, this one has stumped me.  I have looked at the docs and searched for solutions and I hope I didn't miss anything, but I didn't see anything that helped.  I would be really grateful for any assistance.

Getting this error message: "Fatal error: Class 'Inspekt' not found in /home/gvgo/public_html/gallery/bridge/smf10.inc.php on line 121"

I made backups.  Uploaded files for the new version and ran update.php.  Some of the files showed up as OK, most showed up as already updated.

When I went to the gallery in my browser, I got the error message above.  I saw that, for some reason, the include/inspekt directory was not uploaded to the server.  So, I uploaded it and tried the update again, got the same error message above. After several hours of attempted solutions, I deleted files, reuploaded, still error message.  Tried to restore database, still, same error.

Is it a permissions issue?  Do I need to edit any files (I'm pretty sure I updated my custom theme properly)?  Can I fix this by simply editing some paths somewhere?  If necessary, I can create a guest account.

This is a big time of year for giant pumpkin growers and it would be great if I could get the gallery up and running.  Thanks in advance for your help.

The gallery is at: gvgo.ca/gallery/

Thanks,

Marc

Nibbler

Re: Fatal error 1.4.19-1.5.8
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 10:35:30 pm »

Message means you are missing the file include/inspekt.php

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 10:37:30 pm »

You also haven't uploaded new copies of the files in the sql directory. Maybe you should try another FTP client.

crammed

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 08:41:39 am »

Thanks for your response.  You were right that those files were not updated.  And, you may be right about the FTP client (I am using Dreamweaver CS4).

However, now that inspekt.php and the sql folder files have been updated, I am still getting the same error.

Should I try uploading all of the new files again?  Any other idea would be great.  I'm sure the fix will be simple once we figure out what needs fixing :-)  Thanks

crammed

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 09:58:46 am »

Silly me!  It looks like everything is OK.  I uploaded everything again and it is working fine.

Thanks for your help.  Sorry to waste your time.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 02:01:31 pm »

it is working fine
Marking thread accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.