Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: has $owner_name variable been replaced ?  (Read 3579 times)

DigitalMind

• Coppermine novice
has $owner_name variable been replaced ?
« on: October 08, 2010, 03:08:24 pm »

Hi gang, Jason here from DemotivationalPics.com

I've upgraded to the latest CPG recently.  It's taken some time to bring all my mod's back in place, but I'm almost there.  (What's cooler is that the last time I had to modify all these core files of coppermine to get certain things working how I wanted it, but nowall of those things are features! - EXCELLENT!)

I used the owner_name variable in 2 "plugins" which are not compatible with coppermine.  (sorta)   CPMFetch (not really a plugin but you know what I mean) and Pic_Poster so that is says "Uploaded by DigitalMind in the Misc Album" on top of all images in displayimage.  Technically, once I remove the call for the owner_name variable both plugins work, so I was wondering if it was replaced with something else ?   If not, any suggestions on how to get the owner name of a particular pic ?

Maybe I add my own DB Query in the plugin to match the owner_ID (which still works) with the owner name ?

I've searched this board, I've spend days reading the docs.  Obviously I may have missed something, if this is documented somewhere, PLEASE send me the link!

I'd appreciate any advise ! Thanks !
Jason
DemotivationalPics.com

Nibbler

Re: has $owner_name variable been replaced ?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 04:40:12 pm »

See http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,25618.0.html

You should alter your queries to pull the user_name from the users table instead.

DigitalMind

• Coppermine novice
Re: has $owner_name variable been replaced ?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 04:42:18 pm »

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Jason
DemotivationalPics.com
(marking as solved)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.