Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Says upload fails, but doesn't, why am I getting a warning?  (Read 12770 times)

solipsism

• Coppermine newbie
Says upload fails, but doesn't, why am I getting a warning?
« on: October 03, 2010, 12:28:41 pm »

I am brand new at this so please bear with me. I know css/ html fairly well but php is really weak.
I looked at all the docs and most of the threads, but I may have missed this so I am asking.

This is the site.

http://machinesandmagic.com/coppermine/index.php

when I try to upload something it tells me it fails, but it actually works. It gives me a strange popup that says:

The screen shot looks like this:

I have no Idea what :

"
albums/userpics/10001/thumb_4x6photosize.jpg</iframe></noscript></object></layer></span></div></table></body></html><!-- adsok -->

<script language='javascript' src='https://a12.alphagodaddy.com/hosting_ads/gd01.js'></script>  "  means.

solipsism

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Says upload fails, but doesn't, why am I getting a warning?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 12:34:25 pm »

um just to add

The current server is just a test, on the free godaddy site. I see now that it is probably referring to the crap they add as a banner on the top.
If that is the problem? Is there a way to avoid the problem?  Just a thought.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Says upload fails, but doesn't, why am I getting a warning?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 10:13:41 am »

Seems that your provider injects some ads. I don't know godaddy, so I don't know if you can turn that off. You should be able to use the ftp + batch-add feature or maybe want to try the JUpload plugin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.