Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Only files with the following extensions are accepted: after upgrading  (Read 10049 times)

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie

My server: www.themasons.net/gallery

I just upgraded to 1.5.8 from 1.4.2.4.  Everything appeared to go fine with no errors.  Now when batch uploading pictures I get this error.

My Allowed image types is set to: jpeg/jpg/png/gif.  I didn't change any settings after the upgrade.  The directory I am trying to upload from contains jpg images.

I looked through some similar posts on the forum.  I have confirmed that the filetypes table exists in my database - it has 107 records and includes jpg.

There are only jpg images in the directory I am trying to add.

I am still looking through related posts but I am not finding anything that seems to solve this.  Thanks for any help.

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Only files with the following extensions are accepted: after upgrading
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 02:48:48 pm »

I may have mistyped in my original message - the issue is with Batch Add Files.  However, I went through the troubleshooting in the previous post and got the following error:

Error
No file was uploaded!
If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...

File: E:\www\gallery\db_input.php - Line: 554

I searched for this error message and performed the troubleshooting but

I checked my php configuration, uploads are turned on, max file size is set to 16M, and the tmp directory is set correctly.  Also, I am running my Gallery on a Windows XP machine and all the drives I am using in it are local drives (no network drives) so the web server has access to all of them and I believe has read/write unless something changed in the configuration during the 1.5x upgrade process?

So I apparently have two issues?  I cannot perform a simple upload - resulting in the error above. 

And I also cannot batch add files anymore, resulting in the error message:

Error
Only files with the following extensions are accepted:

File: E:\www\gallery\searchnew.php - Line: 251

I obviously screwed something up but I cannot figure it out, yet.  Thanks for the help.

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 03:00:19 pm »

bump

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 04:06:45 pm »

Can you please try if batch-add and http upload works with a fresh installation of cpg1.5.8? Thanks.

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 05:12:06 pm »

I can do that.  Can you provide some quick pointers on how I would do a clean install without messing up or losing my current installation?  Thanks.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 05:56:57 pm »

Just upload it in a new folder and use another database.

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 07:13:48 pm »

I did that and ran the install script.  The first thing it did was to present me with 2093 lines of errors like this:

Notice: Undefined index: no_modification_check in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 785

Notice: Undefined index: hide_images in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 740

Notice: Undefined index: txt_missing in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 776

Notice: Undefined index: no_modification_check in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 785

Notice: Undefined index: hide_images in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 740

Notice: Undefined index: txt_missing in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 776

My PHP is: Server version: 5.0.27-community-nt
My MySQL is: MySQL client version: 5.0.45
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.