Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrading to 1.5 - Fatal Error  (Read 4447 times)

jmcnyc

• Coppermine newbie
Upgrading to 1.5 - Fatal Error
« on: August 11, 2010, 11:14:37 pm »

I know I am supposed to put a link to the forum - however it is not a public forum and I am not able to put a link. 

I have 5 sites - and I upgraded 4 of them no problem.  The 5th is not upgrading - it is a large site with many images.

I deleted all files except the album directory and the config.inc.php.  I repaired the database.  I have no plugins installed.  I uploaded the 1.5 files and tried the update a few times.  This is what happens:

1.  Running update.php it asks me for my Coopermine or MySQL username and password.
2.  The update runs for about 10 minutes and then I get a white page on firefox and a page not found on IE.
3.  I enabled debug - and after I try the upgrade I go to the site and get the info below.
4.  If I delete the 1.5 files and upload the 1.4 files the site works with no install or upgrade.

While executing query 'SELECT MAX(group_quota) AS disk_max, MIN(group_quota) AS disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) AS can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) AS can_send_ecards, MAX(can_post_comments) AS can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) AS can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) AS can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) AS has_admin_access, MAX(access_level) AS access_level, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) AS pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) AS  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg131_usergroups WHERE group_id in (3)' in bridge/udb_base.inc.php on line 321

mySQL error: Unknown column 'access_level' in 'field list'

papukaija

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Upgrading to 1.5 - Fatal Error
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 07:04:53 pm »

Please post a link to your gallery as requested by board rules (and you must post that link even if your gallery isn't working/in development/etc).

jmcnyc

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 08:06:18 pm »

Gallery is not outside our firewall - can not post link.  No other options exist to get support. 

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 08:48:58 pm »

Is it on a different server to the others?

Please try copying the whole site to your local machine and test using Wamp ( http://www.wampserver.com/en/ ) or similar. That will enable you to rule out any server side problems.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

jmcnyc

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 01:45:05 pm »

I have 5 site all on the same server.  4 upgraded no problems 1 is not upgrading.

Again I know you need to post a link but in my case it is not possible.  If anyone can point me in a direction or suggest something to try I would be grateful.  I have tried all the other suggestions in the forum with no luck. Thanks.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 07:07:47 pm »

Update.php should only run for a few seconds. The error you are getting shows that it is not running. Again, try running it on your local machine (no need to copy all the images, you'll just get the old red X's). Should only take a couple of minutes to do and will make debugging much faster for you. If the update works locally then you could upload the repaired database and see if the site works.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

jmcnyc

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 02:35:04 pm »

Thanks - same behaviour.  It is a large forum with about 10,000 images  - would that be an issue?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 05:01:27 pm »

It is a large forum with about 10,000 images  - would that be an issue?
No. And it's no forum, but a gallery ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.