Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fresh install then moving albums categories and user an option (1.4.10 - 1.5) ?  (Read 3776 times)

TheWipe

• Coppermine newbie

Hi ,

I m having trouble upgrading version  1.4.10  to 1.5 , I will  try one more time later , but I was wondering if ....

I will be installing a new version (1.5) and then I will just move all my albums , users and categories  in both mysql s and folders from my coppermine 1.4.10 , or will this method  more complicated ?  (Oh im moving from windows to linux server too)

thanks so much in advance

regards,
Justo

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

I will be installing a new version (1.5) and then I will just move all my albums , users and categories  in both mysql s and folders from my coppermine 1.4.10 , or will this method  more complicated ?  (Oh im moving from windows to linux server too)
Take one step at a time. Perform the upgrade as we suggest it in our documentation if you want support. There's a reason why we explain in exactly the order that it's being explained.
It might help though if you start playing by the rules: Board rules / Forum policies: Post Links
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.