Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [n/a: cpg1.3.0 support request]: Warning: opendir(./edit): failed to open dir:)  (Read 2952 times)

pro

• Coppermine newbie

" Warning: opendir(./edit): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/sites/site36/web/Gallery/upload.php on line 398 " what does that mean ??
It appears in my upload page... and once i upload it said  ERROR REPORT "Impossible to Move" with

- Warning: move_uploaded_file(./edit/mHTTP_temp_a22c3546.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/site36/web/Gallery/upload.php on line 1156

- Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpQLiJnI' to './edit/mHTTP_temp_a22c3546.jpg' in /home/sites/site36/web/Gallery/upload.php on line 1156

these errors...how can i solved it !!! Plzzz helppp !
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 12:45:27 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Warning: opendir(./edit): failed to open dir:)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 12:44:54 pm »

This is an issue with cpg1.3.0 (which is not supported yet, as it's still beta software). Either downgrade to cpg1.2.1, wait for the final cpg1.3.0 release or search the bugs/testing board for the fix (recommended anyway).

GauGau
« Last Edit: June 04, 2004, 07:36:11 am by GauGau »

loudone

• Coppermine novice
  • ALL things web!
    • Web Solutions

GauGau.....This seems to be a common request, any way to reccomend the  "easy fix" so they see it right off the bat?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

yeah, there's an easy fix, but if people are too lazy to either read the docs that come with coppermine or search the board for the easy fix, other problems will come up if they continue using the beta software. Telling them how to fix this issue will only lead to them posting the next issue that has been fixed long ago. I won't go through this, that's why we decided not to support the beta at all and recommend it being used only by experienced users who are able to fix things for themselves.
But I've learned from this experience: in the future, there won't be any public betas available for everyone in the download section, but only from a hidden place. Those who want the beta packages will have to click their way through a forrest of warnings like "yes, I'm aware that beta software goes unsupported" etc. to make sure they don't all come here, not respecting board rules or common sense.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.