Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body, again after 8 months  (Read 11253 times)

fotke

• Coppermine novice
  • I am doing my best, but always open for suggestion
    • Amateur photos for Your desktop

Hi dear Etienne,
Long time no see from my last post http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,60366.0.html, bcz everything was working fine until today. Last time we uploaded pics (in March) there were 489 photos uploaded with Jupload with no problem whatsoever.

I can only say that there were no changes on the gallery in the meantime until today (last change was in February 2010.).

Today my friend tried from 2 different PCs (Win7 and XP Pro, IE8 and FF3.5) to upload files, but he got same error: The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body. Then I tried on my first computer and succesfully uploaded 15 photos. After that, neither could I, neither my friend could upload any more photos from 4 PCs.

I attached two debug files.

I tried these to solve problem according recommendations on Your site:
-Check that the /pathToGallerie/edit directory exists. If not, create it. Under unix, give it the 777 rights;
I created it and gave 777 permissions, did not help;

Could not try following because I could not find that option/function in the gallery:
-Check the sessionManagement. Try JUpload, instead of the default (broken from 3.1.0 to 3.2.1 releases). This is especially right, when Coppermine is set in bridge mode.
Furthemore, my gallery is not bridged.

Let me remind You of configuration of my gallery:
Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.24 (stable) (although I noted in my documentation that I successfuly upgraded to 1.4.26 on February 6. 2010.);
Modded by Stramm;
JUpload plugin for Coppermine v 4.0 now; 3.6.1 was until today; both versions give same error;

I dunno what else to try to fix this, especially how can it work for 15 photos then immediatelly stop working at all...

Please advise,
Thanks in advance,
Zoran

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me

I assume your gallery is at - http://superfotke.com/galerija/displayimage.php?pos=-330 ?

Please always post a link with every support request so we don't have to go searching for it.

Assuming you have upgraded to 1.4.26 it appears your modpack has not been upgraded. Upgrading will probably not solve your problem but it is needed as the old version may undo some of the security fixes that have been applied in 1.4.26.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

fotke

• Coppermine novice

I assume your gallery is at - http://superfotke.com/galerija/displayimage.php?pos=-330 ?

Please always post a link with every support request so we don't have to go searching for it.

Assuming you have upgraded to 1.4.26 it appears your modpack has not been upgraded. Upgrading will probably not solve your problem but it is needed as the old version may undo some of the security fixes that have been applied in 1.4.26.

Thank You for fast reply, sorry I forgotten the link to my gallery http://superfotke.com/galerija. However, I had big issues with Stramm's mod for 1.4.26 (Invalid action message in Watermarking section of gallery), so only version which worked was for 1.4.24.

Zoran

fotke

• Coppermine novice

Well, it was really strange fact that old error emerged after so many thousands of successfull uploads (16746 photos exactly - check http://www.superfotke.com/galerija/index.php?cat=10131) using Jupload. So we continued today to explore, trying to Jupload again and again and searching for the cause of this error.

Guess what we found: first two pictures in queue were somehow damaged or irregular so Jupload just could not upload them. As soon as we skipped these first two photos and try to upload hundreds of rest of the photos, they went to gallery easily and smoothly as many thousands before :).

So, for your information dear fellow users of Jupload, if you ever get this message and nothing seems irregular in your gallery, try to upload other photos in order to find the cause of problem, maybe some of them are broken too somehow (saved as jpg after watermarking in Photoshop).

Thanx for your valuable time and effort,
Zoran

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me

Thanks for taking the time to resolve your thread. I wish more users would do the same.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki

Guess what we found: first two pictures in queue were somehow damaged or irregular so Jupload just could not upload them. As soon as we skipped these first two photos and try to upload hundreds of rest of the photos, they went to gallery easily and smoothly as many thousands before :).

That's a strange one, thanks for the report.

Can you post them, so that I try to repeat (and correct) the trouble ?

Etienne
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.