Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with thumbnails  (Read 5985 times)

dushkudaily

• Coppermine newbie
Help with thumbnails
« on: April 13, 2010, 03:16:12 am »

I recently moved sites and as a result was forced to purchase a new domain name, as my previous host would not sell, so I have had to re-upload the entire gallery (it was transferred), but I have one problem; I was able to upgrade watermarks with dtramm without a problem, but some photos I tagged by hand, on photoshop --- how do I upgrade the thumbnails (all; the ones in the talbes & on th cinema strip) without removing or adding a stramm watermark? I'd post my site, but I don't think that is permitted. I don't really know how to explain it, but basically I just want to update all thumbnails to match the new uploaded picture without adding or removing a stramm watermark. HELP PLEASE D:

&I searched the board, but it didn't explain fully & the problem was very different.

dushkudaily

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Help with thumbnails
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 03:18:42 am »

Edit:// Just noticed we can post our sites, here it is: http://sheamusfan.org/gallery

& here is an example of what I mean;
http://sheamusfan.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=88&pos=6
If you click on the full sized, it will say sheamusfan.org, but the thumbnail will say farrellyfan, but I want it to say sheamusfan.org, how do I do that?! Not just for THAT alum, but EVERY album?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 07:30:30 am »

Run the admin tools, select "Update thumbs and/or resized photos" -> "Only thumbnails".

dushkudaily

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 09:14:49 pm »

Thank you! & do you know if it's possible for me to update watermarks if I don't have the original version in the gallery? I did it with the screeencaptures, but it stopped working randomly :|

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 07:30:49 am »

Huh? :o I don't understand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.