Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multi Lingual: translation in the jumpmenu on albmgr.php/mod_lang.php  (Read 4963 times)

ijsvogel

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

I'm from the Netherlands so please don't mind my english writing...
I've installed the Multi Lingual plugin. It's working great! This wil be the basic for what i'm looking for.
What i want is that the translation also dissapears on the albmgr.php page in the jumpmenu. I've made from the dutch albmgr.php a page that is be able to see for te guests as a kind of specieslist (so no thumbnails, only a list of the albums and by clicking on the species/album the page with tumbnails will apeare in an other frame): http://www.naturepics.eu/soortenlijst_dagvlinders_en.html

Now i also want to do this for some other languages. That's why i need the translation also be able to see in the jumbmenu on the albmgr.php page. Its oke if i have to make an other page like albmgr_englisch.php, that is wat i want.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

ijsvogel

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Multi Lingual: translation in the jumpmenu on albmgr.php/mod_lang.php
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 01:07:51 pm »

This post does not differ from the other post. By the first i got in the first place a message that i could better start i new toppic, because that one was old. So now i started a new one, with the same question.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.