Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [n/a: cpg1.3.0 support request]: Upload problem  (Read 2528 times)

Gatecrasher

• Coppermine newbie
[n/a: cpg1.3.0 support request]: Upload problem
« on: May 24, 2004, 10:28:02 pm »

Hi there,

I got a problem with Coppermine. Everthing works, you did a great job, only the upload  ;D doesnīt work.

The problem is:

Warning: opendir(./edit) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/vxxxxx/gallery/upload.php on line 398

CHMOD is 777 for Album, Userpics and include

Could you help me?! I searched about two hours now what I did wrong?! But I donīt know much about this stuff.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 11:17:29 am by GauGau »

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
Re: Upload problem
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 04:27:16 am »

You must have searched in the wrong forum, as this bug is a sticky at the top of the 1.3 Testing/Bugs forum, and has been asked at least 10 times in this forum.  ;)

You are using the beta, which is not supported. Delete the install and downgrade to 1.2.1, or learn how to update the beta files. We provide upgrade scripts for each new version, so you won't be missing anything by waiting.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.