Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Help/Will Pay  (Read 7492 times)

abibo

• Coppermine newbie
Need Help/Will Pay
« on: February 19, 2010, 10:38:51 pm »

I would like to have installed coppermine gallery on my server with modifications:

Need gallery with voting and contest plug-ins, I can self install coppermine, it is not a problem, but I need gallery with contest and voting options, to make clear, here's the exsample:

http://pixkik.ge/Default.aspx?LanguageId=2

script has to display photo of the day, last 20-30 uploaded pic, members online

script has to have prizes like: best in 200, best in 100, best in 50, best in 10 and best 1 according to votes, also prizes like IP (interesting pic), best in category (based on votes per 6 hours or 12 hours), choise of experts.

also worst pic, worst in 200 and so on.

admin should be able to validate any pic with any prize.

script must have contest option:

example:

http://www.imagecreative.nl/contest.php

If copperemine is not capable of all this functions, other solutions are welcome.

Script has to be easy to backup and migrate.

Script has to be multilangual (English, Russian, Spanish), will help in translations...

I am waiting for your sugestions..

Sorry for bad English.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Need Help/Will Pay
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 10:52:29 pm »

It makes it easier for people to decide if they want to take such a task on if you tell them how much you are willing to spend.

Having said that, would the following plug-in do what you require?

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,62496.0.html
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

abibo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 11:53:16 pm »

It makes it easier for people to decide if they want to take such a task on if you tell them how much you are willing to spend.

I am waiting for an offer, I know it is not an easy job.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 10:55:21 am »

Answering to Phill's nice suggestion about the plugin would make your job offer appear in a much more friendly light.

abibo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 11:18:55 am »

Joachim Müller

Phill Luckhurst

Thanks for your response,

As fa as I understand from that topic, plug-in needs to be improved and is waiting for re-releasing, but maybe I am wrong..

Modifications (or plug-ins) that I listed in my first post are essential, I've bought domain name and hosting, just waiting someone to adjust this lovely gallery.

Joahim, you wrote:

Answering to Phill's nice suggestion about the plugin would make your job offer appear in a much more friendly light.

I've already apologized in my first post for my bad English, I never had an intention to be unfriendly, why should I? I am asking for help, right?

About prices,

I've contacted "Creative Monkeys" (http://www.creativemonkeys.nl/) couple of weeks ago and asked them to give me estimates about script and installation and they said it would fit somewhere in 1500-2000 euro, for an independent new script, it is way too much, also I have to admit, that coppermine gallery is my favorite for already 3 years.

Before coppermine I used 4images, gallery2, imagevue but coppermine always was best for my needs.

So I have no idea, what price I shoud pay for those modifications and adjustments, you tell me estimates, how much it's gonna cost me..

abibo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 03:36:18 pm »

Anyone?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 07:49:30 am »

I strongly doubt that there will be any takers, with such a vague job description and no budget details. Just posting what is too much doesn't give potential takers and idea what the maximum budget is. Additionally, this is not a hotline: allow days for answers (if at all), not just hours.

abibo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 11:42:36 am »

I strongly doubt that there will be any takers, with such a vague job description and no budget details. Just posting what is too much doesn't give potential takers and idea what the maximum budget is. Additionally, this is not a hotline: allow days for answers (if at all), not just hours.

Thanks Joachim for your response,

I will be patiently waiting :)

what do you personally think? how much budget I have to reserve for this type of job, just estimates?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.