Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: There was an error while processing a database query  (Read 8819 times)

Lenanshee

• Coppermine novice
There was an error while processing a database query
« on: February 17, 2010, 10:04:08 am »

I tried to upgrade Coppermine from 1.4.22 to 1.4.26 at www.sarahwaynecallies.net yesterday (http://www.sarahwaynecallies.net/gallery2/)

Since my upgrade, I have an error every time I try to load a page of the gallery: "There was an error while processing a database query". I contacted my host and there is nothing wrong with this server at the moment.

PS. Here is what I tried to do to solve the problem:
- tried to reupload all the Coppermine 1.4.26 files and run the update.php page (it worked but when I went back to the index.php, I had the same error)
- tried to go to phpMyAdmin and check/repair all the tables
- tried to install the Stramm modpack 1.4.24, hoping it would overwrite a possible corrupted file, and run the update.php page (same error)

Btw, I tried to log off, then log in. When I was logged in, I was brought back to the index.php and saw my pictures and albums, everything was working. But when I tried to access any category, I had the "error while processing a database query" problem.

Here is the Debug info:

While executing query "SELECT count(cpg1410_albums.aid) FROM cpg1410_pictures,cpg1410_albums WHERE cpg1410_pictures.aid = cpg1410_albums.aid AND approved = 'YES' AND cpg1410_pictures.cpg1410_pictures.aid IN (15,16,17,36,41,65,85,86,140)  GROUP  BY cpg1410_pictures.aid" on 0

mySQL error: Unknown column 'cpg1410_pictures.cpg1410_pictures.aid' in 'where clause'

File: /home2/sarahway/public_html/gallery2/include/functions.inc.php - Line: 248 

Any idea? Thanks a lot!

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: There was an error while processing a database query
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 09:08:18 pm »

I am currently seeing "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request." for every page under /gallery2 including simple html pages such as the docs.

Speak to your host giving them the exact time you had an error and they should be able to look at the server logs to see what is going wrong.

I do hope you followed the advice in the docs and made backups first.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Lenanshee

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 12:26:46 pm »

Thanks for your answer!
Yes, I always do backups  ;) Fortunately my host was able to fix this for me, it was a problem with the server it seems!

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 12:37:03 pm »

Thanks for resolving your thread.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.