Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Theme/layout needed. (Nothing too extreme)  (Read 6351 times)

Scias

• Coppermine regular visitor
New Theme/layout needed. (Nothing too extreme)
« on: February 12, 2010, 01:27:39 am »

Ok! So, I posted before, and went through four people who said they would do it, who replied back once, then went silent... so let's try this again!

Budget: 70-150$ USD

Time frame: As soon as possible, but no rush to complete, nor need to 'rush' the quality.

Now, the work I need done is rather simple.

- I require the 'theme' the match up with our new site design (Which will be provided for reference, of course). That is not to say the colors must be identical, but it shouldn't clash.

- next, I wish to have the 'buttons' moved to the LEFT in a side panel menu. I included a crude drawing of this at the end.

- third, and what would be a bonus, would be if a Header could be created for the new theme, though it's NOT required (and I would be willing to pay a tad more if this was done!).

The Website IS adult oriented, but you will not see much beyond Advertisements, as we try to keep the site as 'friendly' as possible, not with nudity and such everywhere. :P Which is here: http://www.hentaioverkill.net/cpg1412/index.php

Any questions, comments, or suggestions please don't hesitate to ask. I'll try to answer them in a timely manner, thanks!

Scias

Re: New Theme/layout needed. (Nothing too extreme)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 01:28:30 am »

*face desk*

I forgot to also state I will REQUIRE that the freelancer 'upgrade' this theme to 1.5 when 1.5 is finally released, if any major compatibility issues will take place. :)

BuildZer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 06:26:21 pm »

Can I see some of your themes? It is if any of those I will be more appreciated if you do such a thing. I am hoping I can see one of your themes. I'll be back as soon my work is done.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:33:44 pm by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 06:34:30 pm »

Removed links contained in BuildZer's posting, as they are completely unrelated. Probably just board spam, user BuildZer will be monitored.

Scias

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 10:25:06 pm »

Still looking... x.x
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.