Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Add all pictures/files from a particular album to your favorites for cpg1.5.x  (Read 39745 times)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

This plugin adds an icon to the thumbnail view title row (next to the album name). When you click on that icon, all files of the current album will be added to your favorites.

It's a port of that cpg1.4.x plugin.

If you want to remove all files from your favorites, have a look at that plugin.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 10:59:19 am by Αndré »

xandy71

• Coppermine newbie

Hallo

This plugin did not work for me with a theme called dark_velvet. No icon, maybe if you have time you can test it.
Thank you

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

xandy71

• Coppermine newbie

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Updated regex to reflect changes of r7245 in version 1.1 (attached to initial post).

xandy71

• Coppermine newbie

Updated regex to reflect changes of r7245 in version 1.1 (attached to initial post).

Thank you Αndré

Now this really great plugin work's perfectly !!!

have a nice day

Kazna

• Coppermine newbie
  • I have a dream...
    • Feed my Favs

Hello, i try the plugin and see it work when i click "add album to my favorites", but then i attempt to remove favorites by re-clicking the button again, it shows error "Critical error. There was an error while processing a database query", I can't remove the whole album from my favorites then.
I'm using the latest version of Coppermine, 1.5.6. I got the errors with Hardwire and Curve themes, but not yet try it with others.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

then i attempt to remove favorites by re-clicking the button again
That's no feature of the plugin. It currently only adds whole albums.

Snowcamper

• Coppermine newbie

First of all: sorry for this newbie question, but I just don't get this plugin running...

Which files of your posted zip-file do I have to put into my plugin/album_addfav folder?

I've downloaded

cpg1.4.x_plugin_album-addfav_v1.2.zip and your
cpg1.5.x_plugin_album_addfav_v1.1.zip

I replaced the following files from cpg1.4.x by the files from cpg1.5.x:
album_addfav --> add
codebase  --> codebase
configuration --> configuration

I uploaded the files and installed the plugin. But it doesn't work: when I click on the album thumbnail/title, I just get a blank page...

I'm using Coppermine 1.5.8, curve theme and only one other plugin: LightBox NotesFor.net (lightbox_notes_for_net): v3.1. Haven't changed anything else. To post a link to my gallery wouldn't help you, as I secured it with an additional .htaccess Login...

Your help would really be appreciated!  :)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

I'm using Coppermine 1.5.8

[..]

I've downloaded

cpg1.4.x_plugin_album-addfav_v1.2.zip
Nonsense. All you have to do is to download the package attached here (cpg1.5.x_plugin_album_addfav_v1.1.zip) and install it as explained in the docs.

Snowcamper

• Coppermine newbie

All you have to do is to download the package attached here (cpg1.5.x_plugin_album_addfav_v1.1.zip) and install it as explained in the docs.
Well, that's what I've done first, but that didn't work either... as I've seen that there are many files more in the cpg1.4.x-Version, I came to the idea described above (because I thought, there would be some files missing in the new Version).

The .htaccess file can't be the problem either, as I removed it and run the gallery without. I even deactivated the other plugin, but that didn't help too.

I forgot some detail in the first question: I changed in my template.html (curve theme) the line 33 (clicking on coppermine-logo leads to another page than index.html). I rechanged it, but that didn't help too...

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

I just installed that plugin on my testbed and it works as expected. Please post a link to your gallery and describe what exactly you are doing.

Snowcamper

• Coppermine newbie

Ok, here's the link:
http://schneela.markus-zollinger.ch/gallery/ (as I've written above, it's .htaccess-secured).

I created a test user account for you. I'll send you the login data if you want it (I'll surely not post it here...).

Log:
-I installed coppermine 1.5.6. (changed the template.html as mentioned above)
-I did the upgrade to 1.5.8. (following http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm, did NOT upload any themes but "curve")
-I installed LightBox NotesFor.net (following http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=54654.0, using "Methode 2" ->FTP)
- Added a .htaccess-file containing password protection and the following:
<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule> (because the flash upload didn't work before)
-I installed your plugin as described above
- Did the testing as described in my posts above
- Asked you for help...

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

I don't need a log, but a description how you determine that the plugin doesn't work. Does the new icon appear? What happens when you click on it? All I found was
when I click on the album thumbnail/title, I just get a blank page
so I assume the plugin breaks your gallery (i.e. the thumbnail.php pages)? I don't want to guess further, so please provide some information I can work with.

Snowcamper

• Coppermine newbie

Sorry about that, I didnt understand what you wanted from me.

It's exactly how you described it: the plugin seems to break the thumbnail.php page.
When I click von the album thumbnail/title, i see just a blank page under the adress (example)
http://schneela.markus-zollinger.ch/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1

There's no new icon.

If you want the login, I'll send it to you...

Snowcamper

• Coppermine newbie

André, did you get my two e-mails? Just asking here because I didn't get an answer so far...

papukaija

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster

André, did you get my two e-mails? Just asking here because I didn't get an answer so far...

Please follow this board rule: [11] Board rules / Forum policies: Post publicly. In addition, you should remove the password protection for better support.

Snowcamper

• Coppermine newbie

Please follow this board rule: [11] Board rules / Forum policies: Post publicly. In addition, you should remove the password protection for better support.

I'm aware of the board rules! André wrote me a private message about a week ago so we can share the information needed (username+passwd for test account).
I just wrote this message above because I didn't get any answer until now...

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

I received two mails, but currently have no time to look into any issues, as I'm on the road and have limited time and a very poor internet connection.

Snowcamper

• Coppermine newbie

Ok, perfect! Thanks for the confirmation.  :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.