Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Color problem, thanks if you can help me!  (Read 3763 times)

aj21

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Color problem, thanks if you can help me!
« on: January 11, 2010, 11:36:10 pm »

Hi All,
I was doing these galleries way back in the daym got hacked, stopped and now I'm back trying to help out a friend and ran into 2 small problems. If you can help, that would be grand.

www.habs.glitznglamour.com/gallery

It's a locked gallery (that's just being set up), and to see the problem, you don't need to enter. The login page has the problems.
Alright, first - I have changed all the colors to the rainy day theme and for some reason no matter how hard I try, I cannot change the black on the 'login' button. For 'apply modifications' and 'login' and things like that, the font is black, and it refuses to change. Where would I be able to find that color code? I also can't find that button color code anywhere either!
Second, if you look closely under the 'search' button, you can see some black bleeding into the blue, I have looked at every single 'image' in the rainy day theme section and still cannot find that one. I have tried with the Firefox Mod for webmasters with image view, everything, does anyone have any clue which piece of art that is?

I really appreciate the help!

Thanks!

AJ
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 05:26:43 am by Jeff Bailey »

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Re: Color problem, thanks if you can help me!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 12:46:53 am »

Add the color: property to the .button class in style.css

edit - not sure what you mean about the search button but it looks like the search buttons image is "themes/rainy_day/images/button1_r1_c2.gif"
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 12:53:34 am by Jeff Bailey »
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

aj21

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 02:14:55 am »

first off, THANK YOU!!!!!! that black was driving me nuts!!!
Second, i've attached a picture of the black/blue problem, it's right under the search button.

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

aj21

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 04:08:17 am »

thank you sooooo much!!!! you are my hero!!!!!! 72 hours on this problem! thank you!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.