Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine Error After Upgrade  (Read 8723 times)

JoliePittOnline

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine Error After Upgrade
« on: December 16, 2009, 05:37:09 am »

I got a notice of upgrade for the Coppermine installed on the site. So I upgraded from 1.4.20 to 1.4.25. Then there was an important note at the end of the upgrade and I wasn't able to read it properly or saved it. Maybe I should delete something? I checked on my gallery and my thumbnails and preview images are not properly sized. I tried to configure it back but it won't let me. All I get is a BLANK SCREEN. Same if I go to Categories. I can't even log out. All I got is a BLANK SCREEN.

I would really appreciate the help. :D

JoliePittOnline

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Coppermine Error After Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 05:38:54 am »

Sorry...

The link for my gallery is:

http://joliepittonline.org/imagery/index.php

and the thumbnails size should've been 70 x 75...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Coppermine Error After Upgrade
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 09:08:39 am »

I got a notice of upgrade for the Coppermine installed on the site.
Who sent you that notice?
So I upgraded from 1.4.20 to 1.4.25. Then there was an important note at the end of the upgrade and I wasn't able to read it properly or saved it.
There is no such note at the end of the official update process. You can re-run it anyway at any time by going to http://joliepittonline.org/imagery/update.php

Maybe I should delete something?
Urm, what?

I checked on my gallery and my thumbnails and preview images are not properly sized.
You probably looked at the cached output, so that is leading you at the wrong track. Forget about that for now.

All I get is a BLANK SCREEN.
Same for everyone else. You appear to have performed an upgrade using some crappy auto-installer, which is bad. Perform an upgrade exactly as suggested in our docs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.