Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flash Media Player plugin with visual integration (play flv/mp4/mp3/aac files)  (Read 238744 times)

chyna

• Coppermine newbie

Open codebase.php, find
Code: [Select]
$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] += 24;and replace with
    $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pwidth'] = 512;
    $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] = 384;
    $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] += 24;

I am using this plugin v2.1 and I was going to try to default set width/height values so I do not have to do it manually for each video but upon searching the codebase.php file I did not find this particular code unless I'm looking in the wrong place. cmg/plugins/flash_media_player
$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] += 24;

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Add it above
$media_file = $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'].get_pic_url($CURRENT_PIC_DATA, 'fullsize');

chyna

• Coppermine newbie

Add it above
$media_file = $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'].get_pic_url($CURRENT_PIC_DATA, 'fullsize');

Thank you that worked :)

steverosenblum

• Coppermine newbie

I just tried to install flash media player cpg1.5x ver 2.1 onto cpg1.6 and got the following error message
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_result() in /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/plugins/flash_media_player/codebase.php:199 Stack trace: #0 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/plugins/flash_media_player/codebase.php(233): fmp_update_filetype('mp4', 'movie') #1 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/include/plugin_api.inc.php(307): fmp_install(true) #2 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/include/plugin_api.inc.php(452): CPGPluginAPI::action('plugin_install', true, 'new') #3 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/pluginmgr.php(495): CPGPluginAPI::install('flash_media_pla...') #4 {main} thrown in /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/plugins/flash_media_player/codebase.php on line 199
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.