Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flash Media Player plugin with visual integration (play flv/mp4/mp3/aac files)  (Read 238741 times)

chyna

• Coppermine newbie

Open codebase.php, find
Code: [Select]
$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] += 24;and replace with
    $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pwidth'] = 512;
    $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] = 384;
    $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] += 24;

I am using this plugin v2.1 and I was going to try to default set width/height values so I do not have to do it manually for each video but upon searching the codebase.php file I did not find this particular code unless I'm looking in the wrong place. cmg/plugins/flash_media_player
$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] += 24;

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Add it above
$media_file = $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'].get_pic_url($CURRENT_PIC_DATA, 'fullsize');

chyna

• Coppermine newbie

Add it above
$media_file = $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'].get_pic_url($CURRENT_PIC_DATA, 'fullsize');

Thank you that worked :)

steverosenblum

• Coppermine newbie

I just tried to install flash media player cpg1.5x ver 2.1 onto cpg1.6 and got the following error message
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_result() in /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/plugins/flash_media_player/codebase.php:199 Stack trace: #0 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/plugins/flash_media_player/codebase.php(233): fmp_update_filetype('mp4', 'movie') #1 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/include/plugin_api.inc.php(307): fmp_install(true) #2 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/include/plugin_api.inc.php(452): CPGPluginAPI::action('plugin_install', true, 'new') #3 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/pluginmgr.php(495): CPGPluginAPI::install('flash_media_pla...') #4 {main} thrown in /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/plugins/flash_media_player/codebase.php on line 199
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.