Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Design and Modifacation needed - Urgent!  (Read 7981 times)

Venomous

• Coppermine newbie
[Closed]: Design and Modifacation needed - Urgent!
« on: November 26, 2009, 05:25:12 pm »

Hi guys,

I'm currently working on a new project.  I'm hoping to create an Avatars website.  I have the domain name, I have the hosting and now all I need is a good script that can compliment it all.

I'm looking at Coppermine as the solution, but I'm not sure it can be done without some customization.

I'm looking for a theme to be designed and the relevant modifacations.

I would like the site to look great and for everything to work properly.  I have seen a site that I like (PM me for details please), but I would like mine to blow it out of the water!

Great looks and ease of use for the end user is essential.

My budget for this is between $50 and $100, for the right person.

I look forward to hearing suggestions.

Thank you,
Venom
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 03:00:24 pm by Joachim Müller »

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Design and Modifacation needed - Urgent!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 06:57:18 pm »

As you do not give much details as to what modifications you would like and what design you would like I think you may struggle to find any takers. Currently it sounds like a lot of work for very little money.

Be detailed with exactly what you want as "relavent modifications" really does not tell a potential freelancer anything.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Venomous

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 07:02:12 pm »

Well it's not a lot of work really, as Coppermine has most of the features I want already, or the relevant mods are available.

As for the design, I'm looking for something fresh and funky.  Seeing as it will be an Avatars site, they will be the main focal point, so maybe a two colour mix with a great logo.

As for the budget, that can and will be increased to a larger amount depending on design and if the job is done correctly.

Hope that helps.

Venom.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 09:54:11 am »

If none of the existing User-contributed themes match your needs you might want to take a look at one of the existing website template sites like Templatemonster.com or Adult-Templates.com (Warning: link not safe for work), decide for one of the designs there and then pay a freelancer to actually create a coppermine theme out of the pre-made website template. This will get you much faster results, as the freelancer doesn't have to re-invent the wheel. Please note that I'm not affiliated with the template sites I mentioned in any way. I just linked them as an example.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 02:16:44 pm »

locking ::)
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.