Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems updating 1.4.21 to 1.4.23  (Read 5370 times)

TC1645

• Coppermine newbie
Problems updating 1.4.21 to 1.4.23
« on: September 29, 2009, 10:18:55 pm »

I get this error when I try to use simple scripts to update to 1.4.23 from 1.4.21

"The requested URL /ss_snapshot_sm.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request"

I have 3 web sites and recently switched the primary which used to have the Coppermine folder to be an add on site, so its now a folder in the main WWW public folder. When I try to use simple scripts on my host to perform the update I get the above message.

The URL to the add-on site works fine as does the same link with /photos on it. I know - don't mess with something that isn't broken  :-[ but I needed an SSL certificate  on one of the other sites and I had to switch it to primary.

TC

Nibbler

Re: Problems updating 1.4.21 to 1.4.23
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 10:34:38 pm »

We can't support 'simple scripts' or any other auto-installer. If you want our help you need to update as described in the documentation. Current version is 1.4.25.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#14
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.