Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Fatal Error reported by picmgmnt_inc.php  (Read 4970 times)

J_G

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Fatal Error reported by picmgmnt_inc.php
« on: September 17, 2009, 09:28:28 pm »

Hello,
I´ve read a lot of topics of this board, but I did´n found a topic, that likes to solve my problem.

There are only less then 20 pics in coppermine (1.4.25), but I´m unable to load up more, because I get the following message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 26214400 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2048 bytes) in
xyz/htdocs/cwcpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 272
The site can be found by URL www.sanda-nils.cwsurf.de.

The error uccurs after I chose the album where to show the pic.

I alread had shrunk my pics, but that didn´t solve the problem.

Hope for help
Juergen
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 04:37:43 pm by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Fatal Error reported by picmgmnt_inc.php
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 11:34:06 am »

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 26214400 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2048 bytes) in
xyz/htdocs/cwcpg/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 272
Sigh: http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#ErrorAllowedMemorySize

The site can be found by URL www.sanda-nils.cwsurf.de.
That page returns a 404 not found... ::)

J_G

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 03:14:47 pm »

Thank´s for fast help. :D
Sorry, but I guess, I haven´t read the manual exactly. But I have problems to read as much in english.
Now it works again. I resized the pics to 1024x768.
Sorry the link is sandra-nils.cwsurf.de without www. For this is usually added I though this is to be added here too.

Juergen

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 04:37:30 pm »

http://sandra-nils.cwsurf.de/ returns a "404 not found" just as well (at least in the main content frame), but nor for long: after a couple of seconds you get redirected to your free webhost's portal, which is probably not intended neither.
Actual link to your gallery is http://sandra-nils.cwsurf.de/cwcpg/ (please don't play that silly frame nonsense with us in the future). Frames suck. You're just about to discover why.

Joachim

P.S. Congrats to Sandra and Nils for their wedding

J_G

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [Solved]: Fatal Error reported by picmgmnt_inc.php
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 09:57:29 am »

Hello Joachim,

thanks for the congrats. The trouble with the site doesn´t depend of the frames. They are working well, but the provider has some trouble :(
 If you like you may visit the site again or directly the URL http://sandra-nils.cwsurf.de/cwcpg/ followed by the parameter ?lang=german or ?lang=english. I have modified coppermine, so I got a localisation of the content, especially the names of albums and the titles of the pictures.
This time the work isn´t finished to publicate it. I only did that modification, I need to show what I want. To edit the names of albums and title of pics, I need to access the database MySQL directly. I added additionial rows to the database table xx_albums and xx_pictures to notice the english content.

If you like, i would post my modificated files (5 so long).

Greetings
Jürgen

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 10:44:43 am »

We sure would like to see your modifications; please go ahead.

J_G

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 01:52:07 pm »

Hi Joachim,

here are the modified files. I know, I used to much variables. One would be enough, but I´m to lazy to correct this now  :-\
To do is still the modification of editpics.php and the other file setting up the albumnames to access the database.

I think you know, where to store the files. The theme.php is stored in a folder my_themes copied from sample.

Greetings
Jürgen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.