Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Log File!  (Read 4055 times)

bitcloud

• Coppermine frequent poster
Another Log File!
« on: August 28, 2009, 02:18:38 am »

Hi Etienne,

I was hoping I wouldn't have to bother you with another log file, but I'm afraid I can't work out how to debug this one myself...

Just a disclaimer:
I got your upload script working on my old wamp development setup.
I've modified the script slightly (nothing monumental - just forced it's hand to work with imagemagick) - this still worked on my devbox.

I've since migrated to a new computer, where JUpload doesn't work. (the original version or the modified version)
In addition to this, it won't work when I upload it live either.

So, choosing the debug file to include in this message was tricky. (online, offline, modified or original)
I figure it's probably best to just include the online debug output of the modified script - seeing as it's the one i ultimately want to get working, and seeing as i HAVE had it working on my old devbox...

So erm, having said that, can you see anything in this log file that jumps out at you as being something fixable?
If not, I'll spark up the unmodified version and try debugging that first :)

Cheers mate

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Re: Another Log File!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 05:17:38 pm »

Hi,

This output contains only partial information. Actually, the most important is lacking (the server response). It'll be changed in next version ('native' debug will contain all needed information)

Please put JUpload in debug mode:
-Either just the applet: CTRL+Righ click, then debug on
- Either the plugin, from the JUpload configuration page.

Etienne
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.