Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: trouble with Jupload 2.6.0 and ASP server side Script  (Read 5248 times)

cmullerp

• Coppermine newbie
trouble with Jupload 2.6.0 and ASP server side Script
« on: August 19, 2009, 08:24:21 pm »

Hi Etienne, I could give a little help with Jupload when you have an ASP script to upload files?

I'm using a script of those who are online, but to upload the files I get this message:

wjhk.jupload2.policies.defaultUploadPolicy.CheckUploadSuccess(): The String "^SUCCESS$" waas not found in the response body.

and besides, the file is not copied well, strange characters appear in it.

Please, I know that maybe is not the place, but I have searched everywhere, any script for the server side in ASP clasic,  that I can serve and more importantly, some configuration parameters that are passed to the page server side. ASP in this case.

I think you see that you have a script, as mentioned in the homepage jupload please you help me?

I very much appreciate any advice you could give me.

greetings from Spain.

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Re: trouble with Jupload 2.6.0 and ASP server side Script
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 10:13:30 am »

Hi,

My understanding of your question is that you use the JUpload applet alone, not within Coppermine. So, the relevant support forum is:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=199107

About your question: read the doc !
- You need to write the 'SUCCESS' string, in one line of the response of your ASP script, when there is a success.
- If you write a line beginning with 'ERROR: error explanation', the applet consider it's an error, and display the 'error explanation' string to the user.
- Otherwise, the applet consider there is a problem, and display the 'SUCCESS not found' error.

Then, what happens to your file is up to your server script. The applet doesn't change anything (binary transfert). Take a look at text encoding: the file is sent as is by the applet. This is out of topic of my support: google is your friend, for this one.

Etienne
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.