Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to make gallery of an "inactive group" user invisible?  (Read 3339 times)

PixelPix

• Coppermine novice

Hello again,

My site http://www.potd.com.au/gallery uses aMemberPro to manage my Coppermine membership subscriptions.  When a member's account period has expired, aMember automatically moves them to the "inactive" group.

Naturally this restricts their access to participate in the gallery in anyway (which is good), but moving a user to the inactive group leaves their gallery/albums publicly visible.

Is it possible to make the gallery/albums of inactive group members invisible?   Please note that I do not wish to delete the users, as aMember will move them back to active if they make a new subscription payment, so I want their images to remain (just be invisible while inactive).

Many thanks

Rusty

Nibbler

Re: Is it possible to make gallery of an "inactive group" user invisible?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 02:30:41 pm »

You could probably do this by modifying get_private_album_set().
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.