Support > cpg1.4 JUpload by etienne_sf

J Upload 3.6.2 "^SUCCESS$" error

(1/6) > >>

bitcloud:
Hi Mate, cheers for the great plugin.

Unfortunately I'm getting an error:

--- Quote ---[wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed] wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body (wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body)
--- End quote ---

Before you get worried about your code, the problem's probably at my end; my CPGxxx_pictures table contains a few extra items (longitude & lattitude for example)
(just for your reference if you want, i've listed my _pictures table structure below:)

--- Code: ---pid aid filepath filename filesize total_filesize pwidth pheight hits mtime ctime owner_id owner_name pic_rating votes title caption keywords approved galleryicon user1 user2 user3 user4 url_prefix pic_raw_ip pic_hdr_ip lasthit_ip position latitude longitude
--- End code ---

If you could maybe point me in the direction where the SQL bits are being written, I could maybe debug it myself, or if you have any ideas yourself, I'd really appreciate it! :)

This is the lower part of my debug results too:

--- Code: ---...
00331 21:06:19.406 AWT-EventQueue-7 [DEBUG] wjhk.jupload2.upload.FileUploadManagerThread.updateUploadProgressBar(): before call to this.uploadFileDataArray[this.nbSentFiles].getUploadLength()
00332 21:06:19.437 FileUploadThreadHTTP [DEBUG] -------- Response Headers Start --------
00377 21:06:20.921 FileUploadThreadHTTP [DEBUG] -------- Response Body End --------
00378 21:06:20.921 FileUploadThreadHTTP [DEBUG] wjhk.jupload2.upload.FileUploadManagerThread.updateUploadProgressBar(): before call to this.uploadFileDataArray[this.nbSentFiles].getUploadLength()
00379 21:06:20.921 FileUploadThreadHTTP [DEBUG] HTTP status: 200 OK
00380 21:06:20.937 FileUploadThreadHTTP [DEBUG] 18995532|Entering PictureFileData.deleteTransformedPictureFile()
00381 21:06:20.937 FileUploadThreadHTTP [ERROR] [wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed] wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body (wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body)
00382 21:06:20.937 FileUploadThreadHTTP wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body
00382 21:06:20.937 FileUploadThreadHTTP at wjhk.jupload2.policies.DefaultUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(DefaultUploadPolicy.java:681)
00382 21:06:20.937 FileUploadThreadHTTP at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.doChunkedUpload(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:508)
00382 21:06:20.937 FileUploadThreadHTTP at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.doUpload(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:395)
00382 21:06:20.937 FileUploadThreadHTTP at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.run(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:310)
00383 21:06:20.968 AWT-EventQueue-7 [DEBUG] wjhk.jupload2.upload.FileUploadManagerThread.updateUploadProgressBar(): before call to this.uploadFileDataArray[this.nbSentFiles].getUploadLength()

--- End code ---

bitcloud:
I'll add too, that this error is cross browser...

bitcloud:
I think this one is solved...

Lessons learned:
1) The debug doesn't display the errors if your config points to a server, when you're working on localhost (because it's seeking a response from a remote file - doh!)
2) Once this was fixed, it was clear that ImageMagick was at fault as well... Not sure why, but ImageMagick ordinarily works without any problems, but for jUpload, I had to revert to GD to get it to work. This could be something worth looking into if JUpload treats Imagemagick differently, or refers to a different location?
3) JUpload is a god send...

etienne_sf:
hi,

yes, AFAIK Iagemagick doesn't work with jupload. I'll find why, when I'm back (3 weeks)

Etienne

dragonmoony:

--- Quote from: etienne_sf on July 29, 2009, 10:14:31 pm ---hi,

yes, AFAIK Iagemagick doesn't work with jupload. I'll find why, when I'm back (3 weeks)

Etienne

--- End quote ---
Hi
I use JUpload 3.6.2 and use GD 2.x
everything works except JUpload

I get:

wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body

one line in the super long log I got in my email

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version