Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Parameters not saved in config.ini  (Read 9704 times)

mobascheri

• Coppermine newbie
Parameters not saved in config.ini
« on: July 14, 2009, 11:05:23 am »

Hi there,

I'm encountering a strange issue:
When I try to modify the settings in pnCPG 5.01, the settings for 'User table for Postnuke' and 'User table for Coppermine' are not saved.
Coppermine does show up in Zikula when I call the pnCPG module but as a result (I think), I'm not logged in Coppermine, the language is not changed etc.
I've tried by CHMODing 777 config.ini and the pnconfig folder but no change. Also tried to insert the modification straight into the .ini. It was just changed back to the previous value when I checked it in pnCPG.

Another thing I noticed: There is no field for 'User table for Coppermine' in the .ini. I only found cpg_pn_users=

Anyone any idea please?
Many thanks!

mobascheri

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Parameters not saved in config.ini
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 02:52:34 pm »

Ok, my problems are sort of shifting...
I installed pnSSI for Zikula (which is not available in downloads by the way) and the logging in and out works, that solved my main problem.
The entries in config.ini are still not saved but it works.
The language still does not change with the Zikula language. Should it change or is multilanguage not supported in pnCPG/pnSSI?

I also discovered another major problem (don't know if Joachim prefers a separate thread, but at least I'm not hijacking myself  ;D) :
When nobody is logged in, the page just stays blank. I tried un-installing and re-installing in different ways.
I have enabled everything in pnCPG and tried different combinations. Nothing. Looks exactly like what this guy had:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,57721.0.html

I really love CPG, does anyone have an idea?
Many thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.