Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Show all videos in flash player (requires ffmpeg)  (Read 66989 times)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Show all videos in flash player (requires ffmpeg)
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2011, 08:12:50 pm »

I have no time constantly monitoring this topic for any bugs or suggestions on my version of this great pluggin, so it will be better to mail me
Instead of giving individual support via email, I suggest that you subscribe this topic with the 'NOTIFY' button and the start/end of the page. That way you'll automatically get an email when someone posts into this thread.

romeonet

• Coppermine newbie
    • Service Calculatoare
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2011, 10:56:49 pm »

Thank you very much! That was a bug in my html output code I think. I don't know what was the problem even till this moment but it doesn't matter any more.
I rewrote that part of code. Now embedding of player in your site is done in JavaScript way. I updated JWPlayer Version to 5.7 with viral support plugin and used JS embedding method described at offiicial JWPlayer's manual on its site. Also constant config params now store in XML file.
Latest version 1.3 with new JWPLayer and with fixed bugs (now tested in Internet Explorer 8.0.7601.17514, Opera 11.50 and FireFox 5.0) you can download in the attachment of this post.

p.s. I have no time constantly monitoring this topic for any bugs or suggestions on my version of this great pluggin, so it will be better to mail me at: gav-alex  :)  bk D0t ru. Thx.

Thank you Alex.

You are very smart!

Alex.inf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 08:29:39 pm »

Αndré
Thank you for a tip!

romeonet
I'm very appreciative  :)

Lockheed

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 11:02:33 am »

This looks like an excellent plugin but I have a question - what influence do I have on playback quality and resolution? Can it handle HD videos and widescreen?

Lockheed

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2011, 02:13:05 pm »

I am not sure how it supposed to work. I uploaded a video, a thumbnail has been generated but then when I try to view it, there is no video but just an info of missing plugin. Youtube and all other flv sites work fine. I am on linux.

I tried it on windows with Chrome and it installed a WMP plugin but afterwards it only displayed text 'missing plugin'. Internet Explorer shows only empty box.

PS
There is no edit option on this forum...

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 09:50:53 pm »

We deliberately removed the forum edit function due to abuse in the past.

As for your videos not working please make sure you have ffmpeg installed and running correctly on your server
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Lockheed

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 10:55:02 pm »

Quote from my host company:
FFMPEG is already installed on the server with the following support:

FFmpeg version 0.5.2, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib64 --shlibdir=/usr/lib64 --mandir=/usr/share/man --incdir=/usr/include --disable-avisynth --extra-cflags=-O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mtune=generic -fPIC --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-libdirac --enable-libfaac --enable-libfaad --enable-libfaadbin --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libtheora --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-postproc --enable-pthreads --enable-shared --enable-swscale --enable-vdpau --enable-version3 --enable-x11grab
libavutil 49.15. 0 / 49.15. 0
libavcodec 52.20. 1 / 52.20. 1
libavformat 52.31. 0 / 52.31. 0
libavdevice 52. 1. 0 / 52. 1. 0
libavfilter 0. 4. 0 / 0. 4. 0
libswscale 0. 7. 1 / 0. 7. 1
libpostproc 51. 2. 0 / 51. 2. 0
built on Jun 13 2010 23:44:18, gcc: 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-48)

The path to the ffmpeg binary is:

/usr/bin/ffmpeg

Alex.inf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2011, 10:00:13 pm »

Lockheed
This pluggin have no limits to video resolution and I think it will work just fine with any Width to Height ratios and absolute values.
You can choose W to H ratio for out put video player's box that is placed in web page. But inside this video player's layout box video stream will have right W to H ratio. And also you can allow users to use full screen mode.

As for usage of pluggin you can read readme file included in the bundle.
As for your error - you don't need WMP pluggin for your browser, all you need is (love =) ) flash support of your browser, because converted video streams (in flv video format) are played by browser video player written in flash. Try to go to adobe.com for flash player.
And one more -is there any video files (FLVs) - not a thumbs  (JPGs)? May be your ffmpeg doesn't work correctly together with this pluggin.

Lockheed

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2011, 10:15:55 am »

What about compression? Is the quality comparable with, say Youtube HQ? If I choose resolution of 1200+, will it match Youtube's 720p?

I read the readme file but there is not much information there. I am not sure I understand your suggestion of downloading adobe flash player. My browsers display movies on all flash movie websites, like youtube, dailymotion, vimeo etc, so I would think there is nothing to do on my end.

As for finding converted FLV files on the server, I don't know where to look for them. All I am finding is the source album folder with files that are then batch-processes. But where are the processed files - I do not know.

profili

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2011, 12:44:14 am »

A question. The JW FLV Player has to be installed separately or will be installed with this plugin?

Kafer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2012, 06:27:21 am »

Hello,

I really like this plugin but I am having some issues. I upload a video but it never converts it. In the error log I get this message

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\plugins\video2flas\albums\userpics\10001\MVI_7588.avi: No such file or directory
ffmpeg version N-43206-gf857465 Copyright (c) 2000-2012 the FFmpeg developers
  built on Aug  4 2012 16:10:39 with gcc 4.7.1 (GCC)
  configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --disable-w32threads --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-avisynth --enable-bzlib --enable-frei0r --enable-libass --enable-libcelt --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libfreetype --enable-libgsm --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libnut --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-librtmp --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libutvideo --enable-libvo-aacenc --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libxavs --enable-libxvid --enable-zlib
  libavutil      51. 66.100 / 51. 66.100
  libavcodec     54. 49.100 / 54. 49.100
  libavformat    54. 22.100 / 54. 22.100
  libavdevice    54.  2.100 / 54.  2.100
  libavfilter     3.  5.102 /  3.  5.102
  libswscale      2.  1.100 /  2.  1.100
  libswresample   0. 15.100 /  0. 15.100
  libpostproc    52.  0.100 / 52.  0.100
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\plugins\video2flas\albums\userpics\10001\MVI_7588.avi: No such file or directory

Everything would be cool is this extra in the path wasn't there -> "plugins\video2flas\"

I am running coppermine under Windows 2003. Is there anything I can do to get this plugin to work?

coppermine787

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2013, 09:32:53 pm »

Hi,
Thank you for the plugin.
Worked for me in Ubuntu 12.04 after :
apt-get install ubuntu-restricted-extras
and modify the file : codebase.php (in the directory plugin).
line 323 and 332
replace wiht : -acodec libmp3lame

Bye.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.