Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help please!  (Read 2343 times)

kcmartz

• Coppermine newbie
    • Kcmartz's Wallpapers Gallery
Help please!
« on: June 02, 2009, 07:44:15 pm »

I want to be able to upload more than 5 at a time, it will take forever to upload all of my files! please help!
Thanks,
kmartz
~~~~~
(I am reinstalling Coppermine)

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Help please!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:09:38 pm »

Firstly, try and use a more meaningful thread title. Loads of people just use "help" which makes it very hard to follow threads.

Next, read the manual or search the forum before posting. The manual tels you how to batch add, how to use the XP wizard, how to increase the number of files from 5 up to 10 etc.

Searching  on the forum will give you many other options to upload lots of images such as the excellent Jupload plugin.

As you are not having upload trouble, but are asking a general question on how to use coppermine I am moving this to miscellaneous.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Help please!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 07:53:19 am »

...and while you're at it, upgrade your gallery (located at http://gallery.kcmartz.com/ according to your profile information) - you're running cpg1.4.22, while the most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.24, with a known security flaw fixed. Your gallery is vulnerable if you do not upgrade.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.