Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Upgrade to 1.4.23 error  (Read 4327 times)

elphie

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Upgrade to 1.4.23 error
« on: May 27, 2009, 11:17:54 pm »

I really don't know what went wrong with this specific upgrade I did with one of my sites because I've been upgrading all my galleries and this is the first time I came across this error.

OK, so I uploaded all the files for the 1.4.23 version and I updated the gallery. The update was successful, but when I tried to do a version check or just simply go to the homepage, the gallery doesn't appear. It takes about five minutes to try to load the gallery, but it fails and just stops with a blank white page. Here's the link:

http://j-leto.org/gallery

After I upgraded coppermine itself, I installed the Stramm modpack and did another update. I'm not sure if this could be the source of the problem, but I made sure I uploaded the same version of the modpack as I did coppermine itself.

I've checked the files in myPHPAdmin and everything seemed to be OK.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:08:31 am by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: Upgrade to 1.4.23 error
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 11:20:31 pm »

This problem is why 1.4.24 was released. Update to that to fix it.

elphie

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Upgrade to 1.4.23 error
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 11:50:01 pm »

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.