Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Fixed]: 1.4.23 and 1.4.24 announcements on coppermine-gallery.net home page  (Read 5768 times)

gldickens3

• Coppermine novice

Pardon me if I am wrong, however, I believe that the announcement titles and the associated paragraph text are backwards on the home page regarding the 1.4.23 and 1.4.24 releases.  That is, on the Coppermine home page's left column,  I believe that the 1.4.23 paragraph text goes with the 1.4.24 title and that the 1.4.24 paragraph text goes with the 1.4.23 title.

Here is what is posted:

Maintenance release cpg1.4.24 - upgrade recommended
+ 26 May 2009

The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered SQL injection vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.4.22 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Security release cpg1.4.23 - upgrade important

+ 21 May 2009

The Coppermine development team is releasing an update for Coppermine in order to fix an endless loop that could occur in particular versions of PHP.The fix is not security-critical, so if your gallery is running fine with cpg1.4.23 you don't need to upgrade. If you are running an older version than cpg1.4.23, you must update to this latest version as soon as possible because of the security impact (the past few maintenance releases before cpg1.4.24 all were security-related).
[more]
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:08:59 am by Joachim Müller »

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems

Fixed. Thanks for spotting it.
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.

Fixed. Thanks for spotting it.

The news at the top of the forum also needs updating, it's still showing "News: Coppermine 1.4.23 - Security release"  ;)
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Fixed. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.