Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Need help Unbridging  (Read 4283 times)

dl75

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Need help Unbridging
« on: May 20, 2009, 01:10:17 am »

I have searched for answer to this and came up with nothing so far that could help me. I know it's my fault but I haven't upgraded my gallery in quite some time and I got hacked twice in one week. Today I tried unbridging and there's  absolutely no way I can remember my log in credentials. Any way anyone can help me through this please? I tried everything I could thik of.Thank you
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 01:36:13 am by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Need help Unbridging
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 09:44:33 am »

So you searched the forum for existing threads with the keywords "lost password" or similar? Try the keyword "adminpass.php".
To unbridge without knowing the standalone admin password, edit coppermine's config table directly in the database (using phpMyAdmin), find the row "bridge_enable" and set the value from 1 to 0.

dl75

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 01:55:58 pm »

Thanks so much. I tried that- and this is the message it gives when I try to click on the Admin Tools  "Error You don't have permission to access this page. "

dl75

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 03:35:52 pm »

Sorry for double post- I wanted to update.
GauGau- I would had never thought of searching for adminpass.php on my own being I'm not that gifted when it comes to these things- but after the "bridge_enable" didn't work, I tried the search and I got it! I think I disabled it- being I was able to log in and all- to THANK YOU very much. Hopefuly I can work on this and get it back up again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.