Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lost Admin rights after upgrading from 1.4.19 to 1.4.21 - bridged phpbb304  (Read 5546 times)

TheGM

• Coppermine newbie

Good evening,

I have just upgraded my gallery from 1.4.19 to 1.4.21 (http://www.hsocuk.com/galleries) following the instructions in the docs files and I seem to have lost my admin privileges.

The previous version of the gallery was bridged with the forum (http://www.hsocuk.com/forum) which is now version 3.0.4 and all worked fine.

Could you please tell me at which point of the update I somehow interfered with the previous settings and how I can correct the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help and best regards,
Cristina

Nibbler

See the note in the phpbb3 bridge thread about setting the admin group.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

hsocuk.com is pretty well known on this board. What happened to Casper (aka Clive)?

TheGM

• Coppermine newbie

hsocuk.com is pretty well known on this board. What happened to Casper (aka Clive)?

Sorry I only just saw this message.

Casper started his own business as a motorbike instructor two or three years ago and as a consequence had less and less time available to manage the hsocuk.com website.

I took over completely last year but am in the process of learning (doing a web developer course right now) and have still a long way to go hence the occasional silly question on this forum.   :)

Thank you for your help, I shall now go and try to restore my admin superpowers.

All the best,
Cristina
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.