Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: users albums all mixed up  (Read 4034 times)

mick2

• Coppermine newbie
[Invalid]: users albums all mixed up
« on: March 29, 2009, 09:57:24 am »

hi folks, i was given the task of updating the coppermins software to the latest version and bridging the gallery to our forum.
this all worked except users have other users albums.
for e.g. grumpy has moosh's album, mrsheen has waynes etc etc.
i looked at the user id's in myadminphp and can see thats where the prob lies. on the forum grumpy's user id is 3 but on the gallery his is 22 etc etc.
using myadminphp i edited these users to have the same user id as they have on the forum but nothing has changed?
i then tried manually moving the pics from the userpics folders to the relevant number, i.e. from 10003 to 10022 in grumpys case but they still dont show up on the site even though the pics are actually in his folder now.
short of transferring there pics to the edit2 folder and logging in as them and batch moving to there folder is there another way i can get around this?
appreciate any help

cheers mick
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 01:37:45 pm by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: users albums all mixed up
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 01:37:25 pm »

Stop spreading your issues over various threads without posting proper information. I already told you on the other thread what you need to do for bridge support and I told you there as well that it's expected behaviour that you will loose correlation between your pre-bridged users and your post-bridged users. The only way to circumvent this is a manual transfer of your pre-bridged users into the database of your bridging app.
Locking this thread. Is in no way related to upgrading.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.