Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ** URGENT ** Various problems after getting bridge to finally work  (Read 3614 times)

kimhuff

• Coppermine newbie

I have the following issue when trying to bridge coppermine.  I had a terrible time getting the mehdi bridge to work.  It wasnt until I purchased a newer server (my old one really needed to be updated) did I finally get it to work.  The problem is it states that member albums exist, but when you click on the link, nothing shows up.  We also cannot upload pictures.  Any suggestions on how to make this work would be greatly appreciated.

[No Error Messages Listed]

Coppermine install: http://www.photoventure.org/gallery
Joomla install: http://www.photoventure.org
Coppermine version: cpg1.4.19
Joomla version: 1.5.9
Test user account: Please post a private message, this site is currently live and I dont feel comfortable posting access to the backend

BridgeManager settings:
Forum URL:    http://www.photoventure.org
Relative path to your BBS's config file:    ../
Use post-based groups?:    0
Enable integration/bridging with Joomla! 1.5

Kim Huff

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: ** URGENT ** Various problems after getting bridge to finally work
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 10:12:32 am »

Hi Kim,

Sorry I didn't get back to you. I have checked your settings and you had imagemagik selected. As you do not appear to have this on your server I have changed it to GD so now you can upload. The missing  albums is to do with the bridge but as I am currently in the jungle with the worst internet available I cannot take a look for you right now. Drop me a mail to remind me and I will see if I can take a look when we get to Margarita.

To find out what the uploading error was I enabled single file uploads as per the docs and this gave the full error message. As soon as the word imagemagik appeared it was plainly obvious what was wrong.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

kimhuff

• Coppermine newbie
Re: ** URGENT ** Various problems after getting bridge to finally work
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 08:11:20 pm »

Hi Phill,

Sorry to bother you while you are in the jungle. ;)  At least they can upload now cause they were ready to go back to the no bridge look which I hate to do at this point since we have worked so hard to get it all working.  I am not really sure what I need to do to fix the member gallery.  I have tried what I thought you meant to do but it didnt help.  Any suggestions on just what I need to change in the MySQL would be greatly appreciated.

Kim

PS I cant wait to see all of your pictures.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.