This plugin replaces the intermediate page with an AJAX gui that is widely configurable. EnlargeIt! turns the whole intermediate page into a pop-up-like window. It provides one of the fastest possible ways to browse a picture gallery.
* buttons for picture info, full size image, add to favourites, download, histogram
* navigation and close buttons
* navigation with arrow keys or mouse wheel (mouse wheel only with Mozilla & IE)
* seven different animation types
* chose animation speed and steps
* select border size, color and shadow
* centering and screen darkening (lightbox alike)
* enlarge to intermediate size or full size pics
* support for flash files (SWF)
* support for playback of *.flv files - simply upload them to your CPG and they will play (filetype: *.flv)
* support for playback of *.divx files via DivX Web Player (http://labs.divx.com/WebPlayer
) (filteype: *.divx)
* you can
configure virtually everything on the config page - though it's not mandatory Demo galleryhttp://bilder.timos-welt.deBest practices
- The more effect stuff you activate, the slower the animation will be on very old/slow computers. Turning off shadow, textured border and darkening will improve performance on these computers - it's up to you if you still like to be considerate of Pentium II and earlier...
- Drag&drop, meaning sorting the enlarged pictures on the screen, only makes sense if you don't use the darkening feature. If you do use it, the visitor can only enlarge one pic at a time - not much to sort IMO
1. Copy folder enlargeit
to your plugins folder.
2. Install via plugin manager. Configure with new admin button EnlargeIt!
3. If you update from a previous version, make sure to always completely uninstall the old version before installing the new one, and empty your browser cache afterwards.Uninstall
1. Uninstall via plugin manager.If it doesn't work
- If the current version of this plugin doesn't work for you, you can find older versions here.
- If you use a highly modded theme or a theme that doesn't provide valid HTML/XHTML, this plugin probably won't work. I can live with that, and you must!
This plugin uses EnlargeIt! technology - http://enlargeit.timos-welt.de/
This plugin uses some icons from the free icon set 'Silk' - http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/
This plugin uses free FLV player by rphMedia - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,43180.0.html
This plugin uses open source FLV player OSFLV - http://www.osflv.com/
Parts of this plugin are based on various MODs and plugins from the CPG forum by users Nibbler, Sami, rphMedia and others.
Download latest SVN snapshot:http://coppermine.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/coppermine/branches/cpg1.5.x/plugins/enlargeit.tar.gz?view=tar
Please don't send any PMs to me regarding this plugin; reply to this thread instead. Thanks!
Download from repository at sourceforge.net: http://sourceforge.net/projects/coppermine/files/Plugins/1.5.x/cpg1.5.x_plugin_enlargeit_v1.15.zip/download