Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: jupload inserts image title below the image on thumbnail view, how to disable?  (Read 5038 times)

bickyz

• Coppermine newbie

hi, every image upload i do with jupload inserts a image title below the image in the thumbnail views, how do i disable this option. From the admin menu i have all of these set to NO but still it displays the image title below the thumbnail.

Display file caption (in addition to title) below the thumbnail No      
Display number of views below the thumbnail    No    
Display number of comments below the thumbnail No    
Display uploader name below the thumbnail No    
Display file name below the thumbnail No

jupload extracted the firstpart of the filename and made it as a image title. eg for DSC001.JPG, the image title it has extracted is DSC001.

but if i upload any picures via ftp it wont display image title. what i saw in the database under the pictures table is that jupload inserts first part of the image name in the title field whereas ftp uploads leave this field blank.

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki

RTFM

This is a JUpload configuration parameter. You have to go to the JUpload configuration page.

The parameter you're looking for is: generateDefaultPictureTitle

Etienne

bickyz

• Coppermine newbie

thanks.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 08:13:08 pm by bickyz »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.