Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JUpload session management database reference problem 3.3.1  (Read 6275 times)

beachjunkey

• Coppermine newbie
    • wavejunkies
JUpload session management database reference problem 3.3.1
« on: October 23, 2008, 06:52:03 pm »

Just installed the update.  My old 3.2.4 installation was working for Safari only and I was looking forward to the simplified JUpload session management.  Anyway, I applied the update but now when I set either JUpload session management option ("configuration successful") I get the following error after clicking the jupload link:
ERROR: (saveJuploadInternalSessionIfConfiguredTo.DELETE) 1146 : Table 'ttphpbb3.cpg133_jupload_session' doesn't exist
It seems to be trying to reference the table in the wrong database (my phpbb3 db which is used for bridging).  The table exists in my old phpbb2 db which still holds all my current coppermine data.

Should I look into trying to configure coppermine to use the same db as phpbb3 or is this something which may be fixed with a later release?  Thanks again,
mark

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Re: JUpload session management database reference problem 3.3.1
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 11:07:49 pm »

The problem here is: I can't repeat the problem on my conf.

If you find a workaround, please post it here, to allow others to use it. It would also help me to understand.

My opinion is: it try to load the Coppermine conf, but it is redirected to the new database.

Can you confirm to me: what database is defined in the coppermine/include/config.inc.php file ?

Etienne

beachjunkey

• Coppermine newbie
    • wavejunkies
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 11:12:11 pm »

Yes my current coppermine / old phpbb2 database, lundqul, is defined in config.inc.php.  I understand if it's nothing you can replicate and can put it on my todo list to get cpg moved over if you think that'd be best.

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 11:21:51 pm »

The problem is: the plugin should use the database defined in this configuration page. So, from the code, it should connect to it, when in jupload session mode.

I guess there is a bug there. I'll check that

Etienne
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.