Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help with upgrading/php/and a few other questions.  (Read 4916 times)

shrumatica

• Coppermine newbie
Need help with upgrading/php/and a few other questions.
« on: October 21, 2008, 06:20:48 am »

I first recieved my website, www.shrumatica.com , as a gift from a friend in 2006. I have since then not been able to recieve very valuable support from him... and he also still has my php password & such but is always "too busy" to retrieve it for me.

I have been operating quite well for a long time doing everything by logging into the site through the internet, making albums, and downloading only 10 pix at a time... but i have always knew there was probibly an easier way to do this... through php & batch-adding.

I am not very educated on these subjects, and i guess i am asking for a bit of guidance maybe?

I also want to update my site as well... as well as change the list of themes.

I am in a mess of questions, and i hope i posted this topic in the right section.

thank you,
~Karma
http://www.shrumatica.com

shrumatica

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Need help with upgrading/php/and a few other questions.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 06:23:08 am »

oh, one more thing i probibly should add:
i believe my website is running as v1.4.9

~karma

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Need help with upgrading/php/and a few other questions.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 12:17:07 am »

Yes, you're running cpg1.4.9, although the most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.19, so you're running 10 versions behind. To upgrade you'll need the FTP access data from your "friend". There is nothing we could do to help you - there are no hidden backdoors we could use to hack your site to make you gain access. We can't help you, sorry. Ask your friend for the FTP access data.
Moving your thread to the upgrade board, as your issues are not related to initial install.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.