Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: placement of imageflow (or/and slider) in and outside the mainpage  (Read 5023 times)

GH

• Coppermine frequent poster

I discovered just imageflow and slider and would place it free on pages and display above text (for text insertion I use normally minicms, but the item is with the plugins here not possible).

some exemples what I'd like to do on my site http://hoffmann07.fr/g

1) it would be nice to see the slider instead of the text "here comes after this test version a slider" which is the position of "gallerie description" on the main page.

2) also to place imageflow or the slider on other pages, for ex. the menu point "expositions A-Z" or "expositions actuelle" or "auteurs A-Z" which are individual links. The menu point "Nos photographie" is an album with linked files only: here it would be interesting too to add on top the imageflow or slider.

2) above imageflow (or slider too) to display a text. I suppose, when I know how to insert these plugins free on a page content, I can add text easily.

I feel that this is asking very much, also I imagine that this means to have more functions as "random" or "last additions", but even if the later is not possible to extend, the questions 1 - 3 to indicate how to do would be very useful. Many thanks in advance for each contribution.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:04:27 am by Joachim Müller »

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
Re: placement of imageflow (or/and slider) in and outside the mainpage
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 07:58:56 pm »

Your link doesn't work.

I have some problems understanding your english (maybe because I'm no native speaker either); if you speak german, feel free to contact me in german language.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: placement of imageflow (or/and slider) in and outside the mainpage
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 08:01:52 am »

Well, this is the international part of the forum where only English postings are permitted. I have split the German reply from the initial thread. Discussion continues on the German sub-board in thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55717.0.html
Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.