Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Alert! The file length for 'xxxx.jpg' is too big (1117258 bytes)  (Read 8751 times)

shaidar

• Coppermine novice

Dear Sir,

I have been using Jupload in CPG with rejoice till recently I came across this alert in Subject. Unable to sort this problem. Seek help from anyone who has a solution.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 12:32:01 pm by etienne_sf »

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Re: Alert! The file length for 'xxxx.jpg' is too big (1117258 bytes)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 01:27:26 pm »

Hi,

It's useless to post several times the same message.

About your trouble: please take a look at the configuration page. You'll be able to control the maximum size you want to upload. The applet takes care of the server file size limitation. But the plugin allows the admin to still have a maximum authorized size.

e.g:
- Servers are generally limited to 2Mb per upload. If you put any smaller value in maxChunkSize JUpload configuration, you technically can upload files of any size on your server.
- You may put 4Mb in JUpload to prevent people uploading pictures of Giga bytes.

Etienne

shaidar

• Coppermine novice
Re: Alert! The file length for 'xxxx.jpg' is too big (1117258 bytes)
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 09:08:44 am »

Thanks for the help. It worked following your suggestion. My apologies for posting the same message several times it was due to a fault with my pc. Sorry!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.