Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I can upload Coppermine for cheap  (Read 3622 times)

sunshinefun27

• Coppermine newbie
I can upload Coppermine for cheap
« on: July 14, 2008, 07:04:31 am »

My example:
http://narniasource.site88.net/gallery/
I just made that(I can provide proof, like a written message on the board to you, if you'd like.
Coppermine Setup:$4.00-It should be quick. I'll need your ftp information to install it and mysql, your host should provide the passwords, usernames, and database. You can also order a theme as shown below. This package also allows IM and e-mails to me for help on setting up your gallery(such as how to add photos, change your theme, ect.)

Theme:$3.00 for a customized theme. My specialty is fansites, but I can do other things. If you'd like a preview of a theme before it's finished to make sure you want it, i'll allow that. Also, include color schemes and photos if you care. PM with info. I know this is asking you to trust me, but I'm really just trying to make some money and I love making graphics. To see some of my graphics, go to community.livejournal.com/vanishingwater.

If you want anything else, feel free to ask. I can also do website layouts, though not very good ones, but they're cheap-$6, so if you want a preview, just ask.

PM me with info and I'll give you my paypal account
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.