Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: uploading to different domain  (Read 6424 times)

winteryork

• Coppermine newbie
uploading to different domain
« on: July 11, 2008, 10:05:11 pm »

hello, all.

i'm trying to upload my gallery to a proper domain name, instead of a subdomain. it's on the same server. all i did was download everything from the old subdomain to my computer and then reuploaded it to the new domain name. something tells me that wasn't right...

anyway, i'm so not smart about php stuff, so forgive me if this is a really stupid question. but when i try to go to the gallery, i get these messages on the top:

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_POST_VARS in copper/include/init.inc.php on line 148

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_GET_VARS in copper/include/init.inc.php on line 156

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_COOKIE_VARS in copper/include/init.inc.php on line 163

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in copper/include/init.inc.php on line 171

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in copper/include/init.inc.php on line 178

i'm guessing i need to do something with init.inc.php?

also, none of the links will work and if i click a picture, i get the message "the selected album/file does not exist!"

i tried doing the install.php, but every time i do, even though i'm putting in the correct information, as soon as i hit the "let's go!" button, the page just reloads as though i hadn't done anything.

help, help, please help! i'm such a dope when it comes to this stuff. and if you need more info, please let me know.

Nibbler

Re: uploading to different domain
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 10:06:35 pm »

Stop trying to use Coppermine 1.3. It's no longer supported and won't run properly on recent versions of PHP. Update your gallery to 1.4.18.

winteryork

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 10:29:38 pm »

okay... how do i do that? just download the new coppermine, upload it, and then what? just upload all my album files? or do i have to reupload every single picture through the batch add? because there are a LOT of pictures and avoiding that manual labour would be much appreciated.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 10:31:17 pm »

Reading the manual would also be much appreciated :).

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#13

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 07:59:38 pm »

Moving to upgrading board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.