Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Down

Author Topic: EnlargeIt! (AJAX user interface for CPG 1.4.x)  (Read 456937 times)

x3

• Coppermine newbie
Re: EnlargeIt! (AJAX user interface for CPG 1.4.x)
« Reply #420 on: October 30, 2009, 04:07:48 pm »

I'm just asking. This is a support forum after all. I am asking for 'support' since I AM NOT A CODER and this is what this forum is about.
* Just my P.O.V

gismoat

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #421 on: October 31, 2009, 01:21:42 pm »

Hi all,

how can i include the slideshow into the random pics?
Slider, Imageflow, Enlargelt! is Aktivated.

enlargeit.js have Mod is 0777

Gallery Link: http://arbeiter4ever.com

Manny thanks
Werner

tahuti

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #422 on: November 03, 2009, 09:56:29 pm »

# Read docs before posting
# Search the board before asking questions

im guessing you still need to include the call to include it ?

per the readme in the slider folder:

How to enable:
--------------
* To enable this plugin, you'll have to add "slider" to "the content of the main page" in coppermine's config in the section "Album list view". The setting should look like "breadcrumb/catlist/alblist/slider" or similar. For details, review the documentation that comes with coppermine (inside the docs folder) in the section "The gallery configuration page" > "Album list view" > "The content of the main page".

How to configure:
-----------------
* Use the additional button 'Slider' in admin menu.

by clicking the new button mentioned just above you can define what "meta albums" the slider will display...ie random or last up etc.....

same info above goes for the imageflow.....

hope that helps....

tahuti

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #423 on: November 03, 2009, 10:04:53 pm »

and x3....read through all the posts here and you will find your answers....as they have been asked before....and this is a main rule for these forums...also if you review other threads you will find that the admins here have little tolerance for any deviation from the clearly posted rules....and attitudes...even surrounded in niceness....generally result in permanent bans....not trying to be an ass here but just trying to help....

quick answers are that any mods to this plugin are very hard to achieve unless you know javascript ajax very well....this plugin is based upon an existing script and it appears that any changes to the display of things is rather not easy to do....read through the entire thread if you have not already and you will find what i speak of and find links to the original code this is based upon....

gismoat

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #424 on: November 06, 2009, 09:08:41 pm »

Hi,

Many thanks tahuti

cheers

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #425 on: November 09, 2009, 09:20:17 am »

quick answers are that any mods to this plugin are very hard to achieve unless you know javascript ajax very well....this plugin is based upon an existing script and it appears that any changes to the display of things is rather not easy to do....read through the entire thread if you have not already and you will find what i speak of and find links to the original code this is based upon....

I am currently really short of time and cannot answer every question, but I do read everything that is written in this thread. Development for the Javascript part has started again, and I think I will be able to realize some of the wishes. The plugin is not dead, development simply is delayed a bit for personal reasons. It is important for me to know what people want, so feel free to add your wishes to this thread. But I won't tell you a point of time when a new version will bring more features. It could be in a few weeks a few months or a year. I hope you understand.

regards
Timo

cl9m

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #426 on: November 12, 2009, 05:32:55 pm »

Hi,

it's possible to add a enable or disable button for front-end user ?

:-\

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #427 on: November 13, 2009, 06:07:08 pm »

The user can disable javascript and EnlargeIt! is gone completely... I'll think about a disable button, though.

mrdee

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #428 on: November 14, 2009, 09:50:06 pm »

I have the same updating problem while using Enlargeit. Could you expand on the "statement" you used to correct this issue using Enlargeit? I have no coding skills in PHP and have tried to find the equivalent code in Displayimage.php with no success.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Mike.

Hi Mike

Firstly, thanks to the author for a great plugin.

I just found the same issue and corrected it (I hope).  I edited the "enl_cnt.php" file, adding the bold-highlighted text into the existing line as follows:

$enlcnt_query="UPDATE `".$CONFIG['TABLE_PREFIX']."pictures` SET hits=hits+1, lasthit_ip='$raw_ip', mtime=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP WHERE (pid = '".$enlcnt_pid."')";

Regards,

Heroe

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • abroadbg.com
« Reply #429 on: November 18, 2009, 02:32:33 pm »

Hi Timos-Welt

Can u show me if its possible the slider plugin to show random files from different albums (as now) ,BUT  just this  size 1024 x 768 pixels. I asking u because i have many pictures in different sizes and just this size (1024 x 768 pixels) looks really perfect for me.

Thanks Ivo  :)

Here is test account (im not sure you need it)

site url- http://www.abroadbg.com
username-test
password-123654

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #430 on: November 18, 2009, 06:01:32 pm »

You could simply use the admin tools to resize all your images to 1024*768
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Icehawk

• Coppermine newbie
    • Fotogalerie
« Reply #431 on: November 20, 2009, 01:11:33 pm »

I have installed this plugin and it works fine.

Just some questions:
The plugin only works with images from the actual page?
It is not possible to enlarge the last image from page one and browse to the first image on page two. You can only browse back.
Will you implement this feature someday?

What about the slideshow (not the slider-plugin). Will this feature also be implemented some day?
Die deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, du darfst sie kostenlos nutzen.
Aber sie ist nicht Open Source, d. h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen.

slavko

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #432 on: November 21, 2009, 06:52:19 pm »

Timos, is it possoble to make opened picture in enlargeit! as a diffrent page with differernt address ?

I know, it is probably difficult, but maybe you know some way to do it.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #433 on: November 22, 2009, 11:35:52 am »

That would be silly. The key aspect of enlargeit is that you never leave the thumbnails page and everything is pulled using Ajax methods. That's what this plugin is about. Using a different aspect (i.e. opening each file in a pop-up can be accomplished, but nit using this plugin. There is a load of mods/plugins available that does what you're asking for. Please stay out of the discussion for this plugin and search the board instead. If you can't find the answer, start a support request of your own on the support board.

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #434 on: November 22, 2009, 06:23:38 pm »

Joachim, I think he talks about something like this (has already been posted in this thread):

for the sef_url it's maybe possible to change the url picture
with swfadress and ajax  http://www.asual.com/swfaddress/

maybe you know this technology

This is very charming, but the script currently does not support it (yet).

slavko

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #435 on: November 23, 2009, 01:09:18 pm »

Thanks Timos,

It also would be nice, if in next release, we could put some emoticons in comments, and defend them againt SPAM by using CAPTCHA.

Thanks again.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #436 on: November 23, 2009, 01:29:23 pm »

defend them againt SPAM by using CAPTCHA.
Sounds a bit nonsensical to me: do you have comments in your gallery that have been entered by spam bots using the input form on the enlargeit interface? If yes please post relevant links, but I strongly doubt that. I haven't heard yet of a bot that is capable to perform the needed steps to accomplish that. Stop requesting features that you don't actually need. Just dropping some buzzwords like "captcha" won't help. I have already told you in your other threads that it's mandatory to post a link to your gallery when posting, which you failed to do in all your postings. If you can't do as suggested per board rules, then you're not allowed to post, simple as that!

slavko

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #437 on: November 23, 2009, 03:31:55 pm »

Sounds a bit nonsensical to me: do you have comments in your gallery that have been entered by spam bots using the input form on the enlargeit interface? If yes please post relevant links, but I strongly doubt that. I haven't heard yet of a bot that is capable to perform the needed steps to accomplish that. Stop requesting features that you don't actually need. Just dropping some buzzwords like "captcha" won't help. I have already told you in your other threads that it's mandatory to post a link to your gallery when posting, which you failed to do in all your postings. If you can't do as suggested per board rules, then you're not allowed to post, simple as that!

Joachim, I dont really know what is your problem.
Timos excplicitly wrote, that we can put in this topic our whishes in next release od Enlargeit.
I read board rules and i know know that posting link to gallery is mandatory. But posting a link to every each typed post,  sound a bit silly to me.
Some day I ask " What time is it", and you will answer " Read board rules first and post link to your gallery"

I don't know why you are allergic to my person, but If something is nonsense here, it is your behavior

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #438 on: November 23, 2009, 04:20:14 pm »

I read board rules and i know know that posting link to gallery is mandatory. But posting a link to every each typed post,  sound a bit silly to me.

Support and time is given for free - no one wants to spend time looking and guessing - that would be silly.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #439 on: November 23, 2009, 11:37:25 pm »

I'm not ready to argue with you about the need to post a link nor about any other aspects of the board rules. Your request is silly, that's what I told you: a spam bot can not perform the actions needed to post data from an ajax-driven form yet afaik, nor is this plugin being used often enough to make it a target worth looking into for professional spammers. Your request therefore is invalid. Your entire argument is invalid. And no: if you're going to ask what time it is on this forum, we will not ask you to post a link to your gallery, but we will ban you instead because you spam our forum with invalid questions that are in no way related to coppermine. If you're going to post something that is related to coppermine on the other hand (and that's what you did in this thread), we require you to post a link to your gallery. This discussion ends now: you're banned from posting for a week to give you time to review your attitude. Next ban will be permanent and you will get that ban if you show the slightest disrespect of board rules.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.