Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: 2 upgrades- one returning page full of sql  (Read 5003 times)

auroramae

• Coppermine novice
[Solved]: 2 upgrades- one returning page full of sql
« on: June 10, 2008, 05:46:26 am »

I have two instances of coppermine running on the same hosting account in different domains.
One upgrade went without a hitch and the other is returning this message at the top of the page. 
Can anyone what I screwed up from this message?
I would be grateful for  advice on what I can do to fix this without taking everything off and starting over?
version 1.4.18
aurora

# 'username']} = '$username' AND BINARY {$this->field['password']} = '$encpassword'"; $results = cpg_db_query($sql); if (mysql_num_rows($results)) { $USER_DATA = mysql_fetch_assoc($results); mysql_free_result($results); return $USER_DATA; } else { return false; } } // Used for sorting (usort) the userlist by criteria that are not directly in the udb user table, callback function. function adv_sort($a, $b) { global $cpg_udb; if ($cpg_udb->sortdir == 'ASC'){ return strcmp($a[$cpg_udb->sortfield], $b[$cpg_udb->sortfield]); } else { return strcmp($b[$cpg_udb->sortfield], $a[$cpg_udb->sortfield]); } } } ?>oups as $i_group_id => $i_group_name) { if ($cpg_groups[$i_group_id] != $i_group_name) { cpg_db_query("UPDATE {$CONFIG['TABLE_USERGROUPS']} SET group_name = '" . addslashes($i_group_name) . "' WHERE group_id = '$i_group_id' LIMIT 1"); } } // fix admin grp if (!$this->use_post_based_groups) cpg_db_query("UPDATE {$CONFIG['TABLE_USERGROUPS']} SET has_admin_access = '1' WHERE group_id = '1' LIMIT 1"); } } // and go ! $cpg_udb = new coppermine_udb; ?> selection. Click on Next.In the list of services that appear, select the one for your photo gallery (it has the name of your gallery). If the service does not appear, check that you have installed cpg_pub_wizard.reg as described above.
# Input your login information if required.
# Select the target album for your pictures or create a new one.
# Click on next. The upload of your pictures starts.
# When it is completed, check your gallery to see if pictures have been properly added.
EOT; $lang_xp_publish_notes = <<
Notes :

* Once the upload has started, the wizard can't display any error message returned by the script so you can't know if the upload failed or succeeded until you check your gallery.
    * If the upload fails, enable "Debug mode" on the Coppermine admin page, try with one single picture and check error messages in the EOT; $lang_xp_publish_flood = <<
    * In order to avoid that the gallery be flooded by pictures uploaded through the wizard, only the gallery admins and users that can have their own albums can use this feature.
      EOT; $lang_xp_publish_php = array( 'title' => 'Coppermine - XP Web Publishing Wizard', //cpg1.4 'welcome' => 'Welcome %s,', //cpg1.4 'need_login' => 'You need to login to the gallery using your web browser before you can use this wizard.

When you login don\'t forget to select the remember me option if it is present.', //cpg1.4 'no_alb' => 'Sorry but there is no album where you are allowed to upload pictures with this wizard.', //cpg1.4 'upload' => 'Upload your pictures into an existing album', //cpg1.4 'create_new' => 'Create a new album for your pictures', //cpg1.4 'album' => 'Album', //cpg1.4 'category' => 'Category', //cpg1.4 'new_alb_created' => 'Your new album "%s" was created.', //cpg1.4 'continue' => 'Press "Next" to start to upload your pictures', //cpg1.4 'link' => 'this link', //cpg1.4 ); } ?>
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 08:38:02 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: 2 upgrades- one returning page full of sql
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 10:50:53 am »

The php files got corrupted. Upload clean copies.

auroramae

• Coppermine novice
Re: 2 upgrades- one returning page full of sql
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 04:43:59 pm »

That's what I thought. I've done that twice already. I'll try again.  Thanks much!

auroramae

• Coppermine novice
SOLVED Re: 2 upgrades- one returning page full of sql
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 08:10:26 pm »

Thanks for the help.  I uploaded the files yet again and it worked.  Third time was the charm.
Love Coppermine!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.