Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't update sql folder files when updating  (Read 4598 times)

doctorjellybean

• Coppermine novice
Can't update sql folder files when updating
« on: May 25, 2008, 12:43:54 pm »

I've updated to latest version, and version check highlights sql/basic.sql, sql/schema.sql and sql/update.sql as older versions (1.4.12). If I try to manually copy the new files with my FTP program, it says that it can't overwrite the files. I've tried deleting it, can't do that. Perhaps it is locked?

Thank you.

just_some_guy

• Supporter
  • Coppermine addict
  • I am currently on holiday, back in a few weeks. :D
Re: Can't update sql folder files when updating
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 03:33:56 pm »

Its likely to be a setting on your FTP Client rather than cpg, if you are still unable to overwrite or delete then upload the new files then you could always open the current sql files on your server then replace the contents of them with the newly downloaded ones (copy and paste).
Tambien, Hablo Espaņol      PHP - Achieve Anything
"The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow. " - Bill Gates
Windows 7 Forums

doctorjellybean

• Coppermine novice
Re: Can't update sql folder files when updating
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 03:53:51 pm »

Of course! The SQL folder wasn't set to writable. All done now.

I did another version check afterwards, and it lists sql/basic.sql as v1.4.12 instead of 1.4.18. All the others are 1.4.18.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.