Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Database changes?  (Read 4895 times)

jmc

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • http://www.hartlepoolcameraclub.co.uk
Database changes?
« on: May 17, 2008, 07:00:03 pm »

Been a long time since I've been in here, but I've got a quick question (and can't find a relevant answer with Search).
I'm helping to fix a site for someone who got crashed a few days ago (seemingly by the sql injection hack?). Anyway, his entire Joomla/CPG setup was trashed. We got the Joomla side up-and-running without too much difficulty, but as a result of the server refusing to delete/over-write certain CPG folders/files (bridge/eblah, for example), he got his Host to delete the entire Gallery folder and ran a clean install. As a result, his db now contains all of the new cpg14x tables, BUT also contains a mixture of cpg11d and cpg143 tables (and these contain all of the album/user info, obviously).
So - has there been any db table changes which would be show-stoppers? Or would we be safe to simply re-name the existing 11d/143 tables to 14x?
Anyone?  ;)
Thanks for any help.
John Mc
I'm trying hard... at least!

Nibbler

Re: Database changes?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 07:29:12 pm »

update.php will make any necessary database changes; that's what it's there for.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.