Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: avatar maker plugin for cpg 1.4.x  (Read 52905 times)

crow5716

• Coppermine newbie
    • Bouncing Trucks
Re: avatar maker plugin for cpg 1.4.x
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 07:47:26 pm »

Who is using this on their gallery right now? Or is there a demo of it somewhere? I would like to see how it works or what it does before inquiring more into it. Thanks

-crow

crow5716

• Coppermine newbie
    • Bouncing Trucks
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 06:51:03 pm »

yes, no, hello?

-crow

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 07:24:38 pm »

Stop bumping: if nobody post then nobody has got an answer for you, or the people who could answer do not monitor this thread. As the plugin author's demo has gone down there apparently is not much interesst from his side to continue supporting or developing this plugin. If you need a demo, download the plugin and install it on your gallery or a testbed. If you don't like it, uninstall it and there will be no trace of it left. That's the whole point of plugins. That's why there are only very few demos available for plugins.

xFyrios

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2010, 03:17:12 am »

Is this plugin still working fine? I was trying to use this plugin but it does not want to work properly for me. :-\ It installs fine and can be used but when it shows the cropped image I only see the little icon for an unavailable image.

This is what I'm getting:
http://images.pretomeuploads.net/index.php?sx=0&sy=0&ex=450&ey=450&file=avmaker/avatar&action=effect&pid=12

Could anyone help me out with figuring out what the issue is?

Thanks,
-xFyrios
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.